Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Plague faction part 2

Hello again

Allez on perd pas courage on  continue avec les plagues 3eme génération. Peinture assez répétitive pour ces figs, mais bon faut que çà avance.

Keep going with the 3rd generation of the plague faction. The painting is a little bite boring for these miniatures, but I need to finish them.







Sinon au vu de mon avance assez rapide sur deadzone, je réfléchis a mon prochain projet. Le 2eme arrivage deadzone n'est pas prévu avant l’été et l’autre kickstarter auquel j'ai participe (Robotech pour ne pas le nommer) ne fait que prendre du retard. Au dernière nouvelle, la première vague devrait arriver en été aussi. Cela me laisse un peu de temps pour faire autre chose. Je pense que je vais me relancer dans l'historique et plus particulièrement dans la guerre d’indépendance américaine. Plus d’info dans un prochain post.

Because I'm painting more faster than excepted, I was thinking about my next project. The second wave for deadzone is due to summer and the other kickstarter I pledged for (robotech) is always delayed. Latest news stated the first wave for this summer also. It means that I will have some time to do other things. I think I will go back to historical miniature and more particularly with American war of independence. More news in the next post.


 See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment